Theme: Mitigating Cyber Threats in Digital Age
May 9-10, 2018
Cyber Secure Nigeria 2018 will focus on the ‘core’ aspects of cyber security. The Call for Papers invites submissions that will increase understanding of the most critical cyber security issues in our digitally connected world. Cyber Secure Nigeria 2018 is open to submissions addressing topics listed below:
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Nation state and election manipulation
- Darkweb and Cybercrime
- Information Security Risk and Compliance
- Cloud Security
Instructions to intending speakers:
- All intending speakers are invited to submit a proposal (abstract) of paper to be presented at the Conference, not more than 500 words to email@example.com
- Papers must be relevant to one or more of the sub-themes listed above.
- Submissions must not include the authors’ names and affiliations, inclusion may result to rejection of proposal.
- All papers must be submitted electronically as an attached Microsoft Word document (.doc).
- All papers must be written in English.
- All submitted proposal must be previously unpublished and may not be considered for review or publication somewhere else during the period at which such papers are undergoing CSEAN review
- Accepted speakers will be given free pass to attend the conference
Abstract Submission Deadline: Feb 28, 2018
Notification of Paper Acceptance: March 15, 2018
Final Paper Submission Deadline: April 16, 2018