To join as a student, you will either be:
- University student studying IT or IT related course
- Polytechnic student studying IT or IT related course
- College of Education Student studying IT or IT related course
Joining CSEAN can help provide you with basic tools and knowledge to function more effectively.
To join as an Affiliate member, you will :
- Have no formal IT or IT Security training
- Work within an organisation where you make decisions that relates to IT
To join, you will need to be :
- Fresh Graduates in IT
- IT Security or IT Related subjects with 1 year IT work experience
Professional memberships are for IT Security professionals who have gained reasonable years of experience within IT Security fields.
- You will need a minimum of 3 Years of IT Security work experience and An honours degree ( BSc, HND, MSc) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
- Or Equivalent IT professional qualifications with 5 years of IT work experience