The Application Process
Step 1: Registration
Please check if you meet the criteria for the membership category you wish to apply for. Once you are ready to apply you will need to apply online or download the application form and email completed form in with your resume/CV to email@example.com
Step 2: Assessment Evaluation
CSEAN will conduct an evaluation of your application to make the decision on whether you are successful or not. We will notify you within 15 days of application of our decision. Please note that CSEAN may contact your referees to ascertain job experience on your application form.
Step 3: Membership Dues
Once your application has been approved, you will be expected to pay mandatory membership registration fee depending on the category you applied for. Payments must be made directly to CSEAN bank account, no cash payment is allowed. Details of the payment process will be sent along with confirmation of membership.
- Student Member – ₦12,500 (Twelve Thousand and Five Hundred Naira)
- Affiliate Member – ₦24,000 (Twenty Four Thousand Naira)
- Associate Member – ₦27,000 (Twenty Seven Thousand Naira)
- Professional Member – ₦32,000 (Thirty Two Thousand Naira)
Step 4: Confirmation of Membership Status
Immediately payment is made, please email proof of payment to CSEAN. We will then confirm your membership status and send your membership number and date for the mandatory membership induction programme which includes training on cyber security fundamentals and CSEAN code of ethics to you.
To apply online you will require :
1. Reference – A reference that can validate your recent experience. This could be your employer, a colleague or a client. Please obtain your reference agreement before providing their contact details.
2. CV/Resume – you will be asked to upload your current/most recent CV/resume.